Friday, November 1, 2013

I HAVE THE BEST JOB EVER


October 14, 2013

My Dearest Family,
I am so sorry, but I literally have minutes to write. Something with the whole it being Columbus Day and all the public libraries closed... struggles. But this week has been great!!!

So let me brag for one second and just tell you how amazing my ward is!!! We have the coolest bishopric like ever! They came out with a new ward mission plan. Its inspired! That's all I have to say. We will be starting (hopefully) a ward FHE once a month with a bunch of other goals like having the members take a training course on how to preach the gospel. Also, Sister Walker and I have been going around the area and meeting all the members. It’s been so great for us and I think they really like it. Our meal calendar is always full now with a list of people to call if we have cancellations. So it appears that they enjoy meeting and visiting with us as well.

Some of the tender mercies of the week... we found an inactive member that just moved here from El Salvador by knocking on doors and one of the less actives came to all three hours of church this week!!! So great!

Also, today I visited the oldest operating McDonalds in the world today and ate my first Big Mac. I can officially check that off the Bucket List.

Loving the mission; it’s seriously one cool experience after another. I have the best job ever. Hands down.

One of my new favorite scriptures is 3 Nephi 27: 16. Go to church and renew your covenants and be filled!!! Such a great promise.

Love you all,
Hna Mik Pillar

No comments:

Post a Comment