Sunday, November 9, 2014

THIS WEEK WAS SO GOOD.

July 28, 2014

My Dearest Family,

I am crying my eyes out in the library as I read your email.  I am so sorry to hear that Lottie had to be put down. I hope you are all doing well. And realize you did the right thing.

This week was so good. We had two confirmations on Sunday, well I guess that was yesterday. D. was confirmed. (My bad but I forgot to mention last week that D. got baptized!! D. is 10 years old and his mom is a recent convert as well. She was baptized in March.) And A. was confirmed as well. He was the man I wrote about last week who made it to church for the last twenty minutes.

Mom said she wanted to know some of the "boring details." Sorry I forget to put these in my letters. I just forget you all don't know them. haha.

Anways... there use to be three companionships in our ward. That changed this transfer and there is only two. We suspect that there might be three again next transfer, but we will see. The apartment is super nice. We have two bedrooms and live with another set of sisters. One of them is brand new to the mission and is from South Korea! Its been so fun living with her. I'm learning Korean.

Everyone in the entire apartment complex (and its pretty big) knows who we are. That's what happens when you tire to talk to everyone. This past week we had a lesson with one of our neighbors. He's an orthodox Christian and well... he brought a friend. It was a very interesting experience but really cool at the same time.

I wish I had time to write all the stories down but we had some cool experiences this week.
One was with an investigator named Eduardo. Long story short we almost didn't get to meet with him. But just so happened that he came home right in time, we had a member that related to him perfectly, and I shared a scripture I had specifically found for him that he said fit like a glove. It was really cool.

We just had a few expereicne this week where we were in the right area at the right time.

I have four minutes, but Sister young shared something with me this morning that I loved. "Whevenever you work towards a worthy goal, you exercise faith."

Keep the faith my family and friends!
I love you all so much!!!

Hermana Mik Pillar

No comments:

Post a Comment